CWH Surveyors is a RICS Chartered surveyor specialising in the survey and valuation of residential property throughout the East Midlands, West Midlands, Yorkshire and East Anglia.
We offer a range of services, including:
- RICS Home Survey Level 2: This is a comprehensive survey that provides a detailed overview of the condition of the property, including any defects or potential problems.
- RICS Home Survey Level 3: This is the most in-depth survey available and is recommended for older or more complex properties. It includes a detailed inspection of the structure and fabric of the building, as well as all services and fixtures.
- Expert Witness Property Reports: CWH Surveyors can provide expert witness reports for a variety of legal matters, such as boundary disputes and negligence claims.
- RICS Property Valuations: CWH Surveyors can provide valuations for a variety of purposes, including mortgages, tax and matrimonial matters and more.
CWH Surveyors are a team of experienced and qualified surveyors who have helped over 10,000 clients in the past five years. We have specialist knowledge of the housing markets across the East Midlands, West Midlands, Yorkshire and East Anglia.
Here are some reasons why you should choose CWH Surveyors:
- RICS Chartered surveyors, which means we meet the highest standards of professional competence and ethics.
- Specialist knowledge of the housing markets in the areas we cover.
- Offer a range of services to meet the needs of different clients.
- Have a team of experienced and qualified surveyors.
- Are committed to providing thorough and precise surveys and valuations that are property-specific, presented with clarity and delivered by experts.